Brief introduction of chemical fertilizer production line of cassava residue
Potato residue (cassava residue, sweet potato residue, potato residue, etc.) is a byproduct of starch factories, alcohol factories and other manufacturers. It contains a kind of internal moisture and viscosity. It is easy to stick, block and block during the traditional drying process, and the drying equipment can not produce normally, and the interests of users are damaged. The "sweet potato dregs special dryer" produced by our factory can dry all kinds of sweet potato residue with high water content to less than 12%. The equipment has special temperature regulating, lifting material, guide material and scatter equipment, which effectively avoids the phenomenon of sticking wall and blocking. The dried material has good color, good quality, energy saving and environmental protection.
1. the drying mechanization degree is high, the production ability is big, can run continuously.
2. the structure is excellent and simple, and the resistance of the material through the barrel is smooth and easy to operate.
3. less fault, low maintenance cost, low power consumption.
4. the product has good uniformity in drying.
5. the tapioca slag drying production line uses a special scatter device to ensure the drying effect of the dryer.
6. a new and unique sealing device and a good thermal insulation system are used to effectively reduce the coal consumption of the drying system.
7. overall system sealing performance is good, and equipped with a perfect dust removal device, no dust spillover, the operating environment is good.
8. the whole drying system is controlled by electric centralization, the hot air temperature is automatically adjusted, the degree of automation is high, and the operation is convenient.
9. after the drying section, the following sections, such as comminution, mixing, granulating and packing, can be used to produce the finished product of soybean dregs.